Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Costuming

April 28, 2010 08:01PM
With the new NERO season, there also comes the scrambling of finding new costuming, replacing old costuming, and repairing what you're planning on keeping. So, in an attempt to get some extra cash and more experience, I'm offering my services to all.

I will be accepting PMs for any costuming commissions you can think of. However, as I have already told those who I'm already doing work for, my work is not perfect, it is not as experienced as some, it may not always turn out exactly as you would want it, however, I promise my full attention and my best possible work on any article of costuming I do.

I'm doing it a little differently than other costume designers, however. I require that I talk to you in person, and we go to pick up the fabric together. I'll let you know how much fabric I'll need, and you will buy it on the spot, and I will provide a discount. Any charges will be on the basis of how much work it will take, and how much effort I have to put into it. This will hopefully cut down on any misunderstandings and provide you with the closest results to what you want. Also, fittings will be required, and I may even ask to borrow an article of your clothing that is closest to your measurements.

Also, for those interested, I do knitting and embroidery as well.

Again, anyone interested can PM me or leave a message here, and if you would like any opinions on my work, I can get you in touch with people who have examples of it.

Hope to be sewing for you soon!

~ Tari Shadowkiss
Subject Author Views Posted

Costuming

Tari 2336 April 28, 2010 08:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Guests: 223 on November 04, 2012