Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

boffers and some armour

March 07, 2011 02:21AM
with the up coming season well... upcoming
I have a few items to clear out

I small patch of Brass Chain maile, Asian Weave, 1 in 4 with large 3/4 and small 3/8 rings
About 16 inches square I think, would make a nice set of bracers if split in two and laced to the arms

1 set of plate greaves with attached knee cop, these are sca grade and would only need strapped to fit the buyer, I can do this before sale for a nominal increase in the price

Boffers, 2 of them, 1 long sword max length and 1 dagger max length.
Oh yeah they are both done in 1/2 CPVC and the good Chrome Duct tape not the aluminum foil crap
also have a spare role of the chrome tape to go with for future repairs and rebuilds or matching items to them

think thats it although I know I have some Costumes somewhere that I'll be wanting to get rid of

Prices

The Chainmaile is a make me an offer sort of thing (Material cost of it is kinda low but there was some time and effort in the making)
The Greaves I need $30.00 out of and would strap them on site to the buyers specs for anothe $10.00
The boffers I would like $10.00 each for

Trades

I love the new site but I miss the accomodations that the in Provided
If there is room in a tent or dare I say Camper? for a humble Somdin or John the Carpenter, I would trade either the chainmaile at a seriously reduced price or both the boffers and armour together
The accomodations would need to be described in a PM... I am partial to sleeping with fire Elementals lol

Brew-master Somdin
House of Bryre
AKA "The Token White ......
Oh yeah I got race changed didnt I
The dark elf formerly known as the Token White Guy"
Subject Author Views Posted

boffers and some armour

Somdin 2051 March 07, 2011 02:21AM

Re: boffers and some armour

Rennaux 856 March 07, 2011 11:08PM

Somdin 886 March 08, 2011 02:11AM

Rennaux 916 March 08, 2011 03:51AM

Somdin 752 March 10, 2011 12:29AM

Nuwve 1235 March 10, 2011 01:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Guests: 223 on November 04, 2012