Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sheridan School of Chivalry

May 16, 2012 04:28PM
To the adventurers attending the upcoming gathering:

If there are those among you who wish to improve yourselve, to learn the laws of the land so that you may uphold them, to learn the proper forms of address and etiquette for dealing with the nobility.... then you may join me at the firepit on Sunday afternoon for enlightenment.

The School of Chivalry is just that- it will teach you to be upright, chivalrous citizens of these lands, and put you in a position where you would receive the training and mind-set to become squires, or even future nobility.

I am offering this as a free service to any adventurers attending the gathering. Please note that I am not looking for a squire but that does not mean other nobility may not be.

This is the first of four sessions that will be held once a gathering. For those looking to stand out, to be noticed, this is an excellent opportunity. As the season progresses, you will be given lessons in not just laws and etiquette, but also the Code of Chivalry as sworn by all Hinterlands nobility, as well as training in resolving difficulties that arise when holding a noble position and lands.

Members of the Blight, monsters, and those not lawful citizens of the Hinterlands or Evendarr need not apply.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or send me a private falcon.

-Dame S.A.M.
Archhealer of Obfuscation and Observation
Healer for the Wyldpack
Surrogate mother to a Dragon
Icewyrm Knight-Errant

"He who wants a rose must respect the thorn"
Subject Author Views Posted

Sheridan School of Chivalry

S.A.M. 1991 May 16, 2012 04:28PM

Re: Sheridan School of Chivalry

S.A.M. 588 June 21, 2012 12:26AM

S.A.M. 809 July 30, 2012 04:51PM

S.A.M. 557 May 22, 2013 12:40AM

Sir Hrothgar MacDuff 457 June 28, 2013 03:49AM

Sheridan School of Chivalry and Open Court

Sir Azure Cale 487 July 31, 2013 12:51AM

Magellan 519 July 31, 2013 09:02AM

S.A.M. 433 August 12, 2013 04:02PM

S.A.M. 1020 August 19, 2013 02:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Guests: 223 on November 04, 2012