Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Sentencing for Rayne and Zaneth

August 18, 2012 09:33PM
Adventurers Zaneth and Rayne:
They were charged for disobeying a Noble Order as well as endangering the town in the Sunny vs The Don scenario. They were tasked with removing the Inquisition Elemental from the man known as Sonny of the Lorekeepers. Failure to move towards this task would result in the matter being revisited and further charges being made. While I have no finite proof of Sunny being dead, short of a spirit farewell or a whispering wind we will likely never know, the reality is there is no longer an enclave here in the Hinterlands.

There is a new task that I will be assigning them in place of the original. That they take a dagger that will allow the wielder the ability to enter the spirit realm and with it scout out as much information as possible on the being who is creating the psions and then use that information to create a task force to deal with the situation- which are the creatures currently affecting Chief LaughingWater of the Sunrunner Tribe. Should they not be willing to do this each party will be given the option of being executed.

As before they will be given a time constraint. I expect progress or a decision on the new task or execution by the second gathering of 613. Non contact and no progress will be considered flight from prosecution.

Sir Azure Cale
Knight Errant of Griffonclaw
Archmage of Fire and Fury
Ranger of the Northern Sky
Subject Author Views Posted

New Sentencing for Rayne and Zaneth

Sir Azure Cale 1633 August 18, 2012 09:33PM

Re: New Sentencing for Rayne and Zaneth

Rayne Cruxius Nocturne 505 September 27, 2012 05:54PM

Re: New Sentencing for Rayne and Zaneth

Lord Zaneth Esharr 528 September 29, 2012 12:04AM

I rarely have time to post here

Rosha 529 September 29, 2012 07:06AM

Re: I rarely have time to post here

Lord Zaneth Esharr 546 September 30, 2012 06:08AM

Rayne Cruxius Nocturne 590 October 02, 2012 10:45PM

Lord Zaneth Esharr 970 June 09, 2013 03:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Guests: 223 on November 04, 2012