Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Magic Guild & Circles - aka retiring the Healer and Celestial guilds

August 06, 2013 01:55AM
So conversations came up and I guess this has been coming for a long time....few want to be the ones to start this out of fear some might feel this undermines them or enrages them for everything they've done. Its not, it's great we've had people step up, in the past, but it's come up where there have been resurrection problems in the earth circle, and when zero members of the healers guild have been seen in a year, many of us are feeling it might be time to go back to what we were originally asked of by the Academy and have a Magic Guild protecting both circles, both Djinn and the Academy's scrolls. When we first came here the Academy asked for a representative as a head, with a leader for both the earth and the celestial as advisers for each respective school.

Before the Academy comes in to tell us what to do, or worse come to reclaim their property - conversations need to be started on getting people's thoughts for us to have a plan and move it forward to propose to them.

While some are concerned they've put membership as Archwizards on hold for this year due to the golem stuff still getting resolved, but aside from that we need to sort this out before it's time to rebuild the circles in the spring time, maybe at that point we can have the Archwizards convene and assist with those whom have been waiting patiently.

Members of Shadowguard, Moonblade and The Wyldpack discussed it this past gathering with the Nobility and Sheriff present, nothing was settled it was simply a meeting of minds to get the conversation going....

We need to think of who should be in charge, i.e. the person that represents the magics to the Academy, to the Nobility outside those that travel with us. It should be someone that has reduced potential for conflict of interest, which is why those of Nobility shouldn't have the role, but should be included in what we're doing since they're here regularly. From there what to do about the circles? I suggested it made sense a member from each of the main groups in town, the nobility and sheriff/seneshal. Beyond that the obvious guild members.

Personally I would vote for Toc/Smiley - but until he deals with Lunacy I can't justify nominating him at this time.

~Draknalus
House Mirabad,
Cold Iron Battlemage of the Wyldpack,
Slayer of Fey, Ffolke and any other annoying sparkly bell things.
For those still keeping track - Currently serving 5433 / 5
Subject Author Views Posted

Magic Guild & Circles - aka retiring the Healer and Celestial guilds

Draknalus 1689 August 06, 2013 01:55AM

Re: Magic Guild & Circles - aka retiring the Healer and Celestial guilds

Magellan 573 August 07, 2013 03:57PM

S.A.M. 566 August 07, 2013 04:50PM

Draknalus 542 August 12, 2013 03:47PM

Sir Azure Cale 571 August 12, 2013 10:40PM

Ramiel 528 August 20, 2013 07:29PM

Meeting Notes

Draknalus 655 August 20, 2013 08:56PM

Re: Meeting Notes

Ramiel 513 August 20, 2013 09:12PM

Magellan 524 August 21, 2013 06:53PM

Draknalus 584 August 21, 2013 10:47PM

Magellan 1830 August 22, 2013 12:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Guests: 223 on November 04, 2012